Thursday, February 12, 2009

Little Victoria sums up overpopulation...

My 5-year-old daughter Tori is sitting on the couch watching Bugs Bunny. She just said "You know what, daddy? Once the world it made, it can't stop."

"What do you mean, bear?" I said.

"Like, when there are people, they just get bigger and bigger."

"I've stopped growing, though!" I pointed out.

"Yeah, but there are more and more people, and they can't all just die at once!"

And she went back to watching Bugs Bunny. I'm going to try and remember things the girls say and post them here, if only for my own benefit. Sometimes little ones have a very clear view of things.

1 comment:

RocketQueen said...

So true, but I'm still not sure I understand what she was trying to say. Perhaps we can ask her again in a few years?